Problem Calibration BLHELI-S And Pixhawk 2.4.8

Good day, i cannot see the video you upload.

The first calibration hereā€¦ Configuration stay, but at 50% of throttle, motors are at max speed. (itā€™s better with the sound for understand ^^) I upload the second video after this post

Sorry, i put videos on 1fichier.com because impossible for me to upload here (maybe too big videos even if i compressed them).

For the method 2 (video 2), calibration is ok (i thinkā€¦), but when i restart, she isnā€™t savedā€¦

Calibration 1 : https://1fichier.com/?d5b21cdoyhjwqask7lez
Calibration 2 : https://1fichier.com/?vcecv1koelfmozw3jate

Is that a mode 1 transmitter?

The first calibration video you post is exactly as it should be. Thatā€™s just how mine sound when calibrating. As far as your bench test with the motorsā€¦ Yes they spin and they spin up. Thatā€™s all the test shows. Itā€™s worthless on a bench with out props.

Your ESCs are calibrated.

Do all your motors spin the right direction? Yes then try flying it. I also recommend trying to take off in althold mode. On the ground set althold. Move the throttle to 50% to spin up the motors. Then move to 60 or 70% to raise it off the ground

Hello smartdave !
Thanks for your answer.
If possible, see message of dkemxr (1 april, 2h45pm), and i make your test (answer post 2 april at 2h20pm). All questions you ask have answers in next posts after this date except your question about transmitter and the ā€œmode 1ā€. I donā€™t know what you want to say but how i say in another post, iā€™m not sure itā€™s a transmitter problem (post 1 april 5h37pm)

Hi ser ,i have a problem, when i try to calibrate my ESCs with miasion planner i failed, and if i calibrated them manually , i failed a gain to connect my ESCs to my pixhawk 2.4.8
Can you help me?

Describe the process you are using for manual ESC calibration and why you think it has failed.

Good day
before perform esc calibration you must select the type of esc are you usingā€¦ normal escā€¦ oneshotā€¦ one shot125ā€¦etc.
After this just disconnect battery and usbā€¦ connect battery and while pixhawk boot you must keep press your safety switchā€¦ in that moment pixhawk will edmit a sort of sound and the esc will start edmit a soundā€¦ during this process you can release your safety switch. After the calibration is complete just disconnect your battery.
Just make sure your battery is fully charge.

Dear All
Trying dozens times and cant do my BlHeli_s work with my PIXHAWK 2.4.8. The motors do not spins, and passtrough does not work too.
Please anybody to send a quad parameter file to help me?

Frame: QUAD
RCOut: PWM:1-12
fmuv2 00390040 31385112 38353731
ArduCopter V4.0.3 (ffd08628)
ChibiOS: d4fce84e
BhHelisuit32 vers :32.7.1.2
ESC RacerStar Dshot RS40A
Motors: Racerstar 4208

Good day, can you describe pls the process are you doing?
You wired esc on aux pins or main pins?

You have ESCā€™s that are Dshot capable. Why not use Dshot 150 and then no calibrations are needed

Dear Dave
Iā€™m actually using Dshot 150. But something is wrong with the configuration, since itā€™s not working and neither are the motors.
In addition, I need to configure ESCs and I cannot do this in any software. None recognize ESCs, despite connecting via pixhawk. I have already tested the ESCs and motors outside the controller and they work well!

That line tells me you are using PWM and not Dshot

And the blheli passthough is not working for you?

Do you have an Arduino board that you could build a pass-through interface for them?

Can you post pls your servo parameters?

Tks Dave.
Yes I Have a arduino. Going to look for some tutorial to use itā€¦

Thank you.
Going toā€¦