Problem building ArduCopter project within Eclipse IDE

Hi all,

I encountered a problem while trying to build an Arducopter project in Eclipse IDE. I followed the instructions in this page step by step: dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/editing-t … h-eclipse/, and after i made the target px4-v2 and built it, there was an error which said: make[3]: *** wait: No children. Stop.

Below is the log of my error:

17:38:24 **** Build of configuration Default for project ArduCopter ****
make px4-v2-upload
// BUILDROOT=/c/Users/Administrator/Documents/GitHub/ardupilot/Build.ArduCopter HAL_BOARD=HAL_BOARD_PX4 HAL_BOARD_SUBTYPE= TOOLCHAIN=NATIVE EXTRAFLAGS=-DGIT_VERSION=“c93ae675” -DNUTTX_GIT_VERSION=“06c9dd62” -DPX4_GIT_VERSION="e6ca0069"
make[1]: Entering directory /c/Users/Administrator/Documents/GitHub/PX4Firmware' %% Configuring NuttX for aerocore 0 [main] sh 3832 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to sh.exe.stackdump 0 [main] sh 4108 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to sh.exe.stackdump %% Exporting NuttX for aerocore 0 [main] make 6136 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to make.exe.stackdump make[3]: *** wait: No children. Stop. make[2]: *** [tools/mkconfig] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/c/Users/Administrator/Documents/GitHub/PX4Firmware/Archives/aerocore.export] Error 2 make: *** [/c/Users/Administrator/Documents/GitHub/PX4Firmware/Archives/px4fmu-v2.export] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory/c/Users/Administrator/Documents/GitHub/PX4Firmware’

17:39:06 Build Finished (took 42s.210ms)

Thank you and I do appreciate for any help or advice that i can get

Can you try doing a make clean and a make px4-clean? Then try compiling again.