Problem after FC Mount change

Hello there, as tittle say i have some weird problem, here is the thing:
I recently changed FC mount on Matek H743 Slim V3 to custom 3D printed with 4 gummies.
In first flight after change i fly copter in AltHold mode in pretty windy condition to check how vibrations is going and i saw in fast forward flight that Roll Axis started to wobble for short period of time and i landed. I swaped battery and do another hover test to check what is wrong with it then i saw some weird thing. For few seconds i start to hear some strange front 2 motors sound like they vibration on really fast and high frequency and Amp draw jumped from regular 9-10A to 17-19A in hover. That last for like 5 sec then back to normal, and then repeat after some time. Before that problem occured i notice few times that i got PreArm compass difference error.
As far i checked next things in log:
Front to motors oscillate from almost 0 to almost max rpm during that time, RATE output for Roll is oscillating all over place with Pitch not changing.
Things i changed few days before this happend is PWM Freq Max from 24 to By RPM and Motor Timing from 16 to Auto. I tryed to back this settings to default but same problem. I checked all cables and solder joints on copter and everything look good to me, i also open up power module that i use as power and current board to check that there is no some cold solder joint. Also when copter is powered but not armed see some amp changes from like 1.5 to 3 amps which didnt happed before, when i touch XT60 connector by hand amps drop to like 0.8A which is little strange…
Today i try to fly it again to see if i can see what is going on and i got also Pre Arm Bad logging error but after Ekf reset it armed normal.
With new Fc mount vibes are really low now so i dont think that is problem. Y vibes increase when this strange thing start to happend as you can see in log.
Here is log file if someone with more experiance then me can see what is wrong here.

After reverting back to old Fc Mount this problem is gone, but now level of Vibes increased alot…

Hi @Goran_F450,

I don’t have much help to give but we did recently update our recommendation re the 3D printed vibration isolation mount.

I read that documentation, and this is not my first drone to fly with Fc mount with gummets and all work good expect this one
Here is the mount that was making problem:

@xfacta pointed to maybe solution to this mount that i missed in first assembly. Bottom plate is not secured properly to the frame and maybe that caused the problem with oscillations. I will try to to do some correction to mount itself and try it again and post a resault’s so other people dont make same mistake

I rebuild FC mount and now look like this…