Prearm: ID [125] set for multiple GPS - but only 1 CAN GPS (Here3)

I’ve built several rigs with original Pixhawk and Cube FCs, but this is my first time using a CAN GPS, a Here3.
I’m getting the error: Prearm: ID 125 set for multiple GPS in Mission Planner.
I only have one Here3 hooked up. In the Drone CAN/UAVCAN tab, the GPS ID is set to 125. I tried changing it to a different number but then the prearm error just comes back with the new ID number conflict for multiple GPS units.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?
Thanks!
Jed

Only way to fix this was to install Arduplane firmware on the cube and then re-install Arducopter and enter all my settings again. No idea what setting was wrong initially, but doing a complete firmware wipe and then second install fixed this problem.

Just had the same thing happen to me. Was trying to setup an NTRIP connection and somehow got 2 GPSs and the same error you had. Starting over.

Just go to full parameter list> GPS2_CAN_ OVRIDE. check the value for gps 2 then set value 0. Now write parameter and restart. Problem will solve

2 Likes

Also set
BRD_BOOT_DELAY,5000 (less may be OK, like 3000)
when using CAN devices. This adds a delay to the FC boot that allows CAN devices to boot up and be ready to negotiate when the Flight Controller has booted

1 Like