PreArm check: Use "motor emergency stop" rc channel option as throttle cut, does not allow arming when motors are emergency stopped

I am using a VTOL Fixed wing, MP and ArduPlane 4.0.7 with a RC transmitter that has a spring-loaded centered throttle arrangement.

I am trying to use the “Motors Emergency Stop” RC channel option to set up the drone such that the pilot can arm the system before flight, in any flight mode, without having the aircraft spinning up the motors or trying to move. This includes FBW modes and Auto mode. (Other modes used include QHOVER, QLOITER, QRTL, and RTL)

Below is the description of the setup-
Setup a RC channel option as (motor emergency stop) throttle cut-off switch > Enable PreArm checks > Arm the aircraft without the motors spinning up.

This setup does not allow arming the aircraft while PreArm checks are enabled as the firmware executes a mandatory “if” case to check for “Motors Emergency Stop” RC channel option.

Is there a good way to implement this as I believe this (motor emergency stop RC channel option) is not an intended use case?

Warning displayed on MP HUD:
PreArm: Motors Emergency Stopped
logs: https://netorgft2762771-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/naiktanmay_censystech_com/EkQuEhmY3M5Dn2f72tc_PBsBFPXPHVEGnOgCU7iJdCE0Zg?e=mWG8Qd

I’m not sure I understand the use case, what is the benefit of armed + e-stop over not armed? You can also setup arming on a switch of course.

The idea is to have two layers of authorization before takeoff/motor spin up. Using 1. Arm/Disarm button from MP Hud and an 2. e-stop switch on RC transmitter.
This would make the system safer because of use of the spring loaded centered throttle and also remove the need for holding throttle down before arming.

Edit: In case of a dual pilot or operator setup, the plane can be armed from the MP Hud without the pilot (Direct RC control) being aware or while the pilot is in the vicinity of the aircraft. We want to use the e-stop switch as a final level of authorization by the pilot in direct control of the aircraft.

This is there so we don’t have vehicles launching instantly into the air
when someone toggles the switch which is inhibitting the props from
moving. Its a safety thing.