PreArm: AHRS: AHRS: not using configured AHRS type - arduplane 4.3.3

arduplane 4.3.3 version error PreArm: AHRS: AHRS: not using configured AHRS type - please help me?

Hi @Life_TV,

Could you show us your .param file?

I also encountered a similar situation, wait a little longer, the EKF2/3 is fully working, and the warning will disappear.

2 Likes

vtol1.param (20.7 KB)

vtol1.param (20.7 KB)

PreArm: AHRS: not using configured AHRS type

It keeps giving this error. If you can help me how to fix this, I would be very happy. I’ve been trying for 2 days, but it doesn’t work.
pixhawx orange cube + here3 gps

sorry i don’t understand what should i do

Hi @Life_TV

I am afraid I need more input. Can you create a log file with the option LOG_DISARMED = 1 ?

2023-02-03 02-35-02.tlog (482.9 KB)

did you want this file?

No, I am looking for the bin file, you can find on the SD card of the flight controller. The tlog (send by you) does not contain the info I am looking for.

I was JUST about to post this problem! It’s new with 4.3.3.

I got mine to clear by doing a 3 axis Accel calibration, doing just the level calibration did not clear it. It DID appear after I had already done a 3 axis Accel calibration so I half expect it to reappear.

I’ve got no idea what it means, the closest paramater is something like ahrs_XXX_type, which I did not change and yet it still cleared so I don’t think it has anything to do with this problem.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b237a077eba37d5481aca3c4ae9d4f1a20230204075148/892e153f530bf7d041332ad6f115b46820230204075309/6f3362

Since the file size is large, I am sending it with we transfer. Click on the link and hit the download button. Thank you very much for your interest.

Just like @makeflyeasy mentioned. Wait a little bit longer. And the EKF will settle.

I found a few other things in the log file. The compasses have a different opinion.
Do you try to arm indoors? The GPS reception could be better too.

Yes, I am in the room. I’ll try it outside and see what happens.

I was flying the test outside.