Pre Arm: Check_FS_THR_VALUE

Hi all.
Need help again.

I Cannot get past the Pre Arm: Check_FS_THR_VALUE. The normal idle Throttle value is 1120. I have set the radio/receiver fail safe to drop to 976 when the radio is turned off. The FS_THR_VALUE is set to 1100 yet I cannot get past the Pre Arm throttle value check. Any help would be great.

Thank you

[quote=“ozyfly”]Hi all.
Need help again.

I Cannot get past the Pre Arm: Check_FS_THR_VALUE. The normal idle Throttle value is 1120. I have set the radio/receiver fail safe to drop to 976 when the radio is turned off. The FS_THR_VALUE is set to 1100 yet I cannot get past the Pre Arm throttle value check. Any help would be great.

Thank you[/quote]

When the throttle input is below FS_THR_VALUE, the failsafe is enabled. If your receiver is set up to failsafe to 976, set FS_THR_VALUE to 986 and then confirm that it is well clear of your minimum throttle when your radio is on. If the throttle input starts bouncing around on the failsafe, it could disarm in the air.

Thanks heaps. All good.

I am stuck with this problem. The minimum throttle on ch3 is 1001 and I have set the FS pwm to 1030. But no luck. Is there any way to get out of this problem. Btw I am using apm2.8 and flysky transmitter and receiver.
Thanks.

Your FS pwm should be below min throttle. Check the values MP reads when your radio is off, check if that value is lower than FS pwm so that it can activate FS.