Power Switch, to turn ON/OFF the drone with a push button switch

Well mine arrived today. Very nice.
I need to see what I can do with it now. But it’s here…it’s here…wa hoooo

great, looking forward for feedback)

I pulled the cover off today so I could get an idea of the mounting screw holes. To my pleasant surprise the board isn’t very thick when you pull the plastic cover off. This makes it easier to put it in to a battery build I am contemplating.
The only issue I have at this point is the JST-GH connector. It takes up space that I don’t have so I imagine I will pull the connector off and solder direct to the pcb on both the switch PCB and the controller PCB. This is the theory at this point.
Will look at it further tomorrow.
Right now I am going to look at 3d printing a mount and a decorative button for the switch and once I have the dimension’s worked out I will incorporate it into my battery design.

More to come

Hi @Artem_Skorsky,

This looks really cool and I like the idea! I was wondering if there is any interest in making a higher current version? I have some large UAS which may have peak current of around 400A to maybe even 600A. Would this be doable? Thanks!

Hi,
it is definitely doable, only there are huge big interest from people ,for use to put into production. hard part is the load test for such a huge current.

Hi,

very interesting device!
One question:
Do you switch + or minus pole?

Tks Christian