Power Module and APM 2.6 - proper setup

I have been using a Power Module with my APM 2.6 in both my quad and my hex since I built them. But it seems they have never been configured correctly. What I don’t understand and when my battery gets low I get the warning that says battery at XX.Xvolts but it always follows with 100%. How can my battery always be at 100%? Why doesn’t it tell me like 60% or something if the voltage is at 10.9v or something? What am I doing wrong? I have 3DR telemetry with Mission Planner setup.

almost 100 views and nobody knows anything about this?

That might be because you posted a software question in the hardware forums. Not every supporter reads every forum. If you have a Mission Planner software question, you should post it to the Mission Planner forum, because the Mission Planner developer usually only reads there. I will move the topic there for you, but next time, please post to the correct forum.

Edit:
Besides, did you configure the battery capacity in Mission Planner?

Well it’s a combination of both. It is 3DR Hardware. And Mission Planner is the software that interacts with the hardware. So I wasn’t sure which one to choose. Thanks for moving it.
Yes I set battery capacity in MP.

Hi mdntblu, do you have a battery voltage checker to confirm that the battery is not at 100%? Do the numbers on the Initial Setup > Optional > Power Module fluctuate when the motors are on full (no prop’s on ofcourse)?

I’ve got a new build here and my 3DR power module says 100% too which I thought was fishy but the voltage is correct after checking with my battery voltage checker.