Possible to change show airports radius?

No idea if this is the right place to ask, or if it’s possible, but I was wondering if it would be possible to change the circle radius when show airports is selected? Or even a user definable radius?

I’ve noticed that the radius for UK airports is a little bit too big, according to notaminfo.com/ukmap it should be nearer 4miles, at the moment MP says my BMFA certified flying site is too close to an airport :confused:

not currently, but I will have a look into it

[quote=“MarkM”]No idea if this is the right place to ask, or if it’s possible, but I was wondering if it would be possible to change the circle radius when show airports is selected? Or even a user definable radius?

I’ve noticed that the radius for UK airports is a little bit too big, according to notaminfo.com/ukmap it should be nearer 4miles, at the moment MP says my BMFA certified flying site is too close to an airport :confused:[/quote]

Good question, I was searching to find out the same.

I like seeing the circles for reminder, but the no flight radius for New Zealand is only 4Km clearance needed.

Cheers

-P

Seems I made an error in measuring.

Just double checked the notams for my local(ish) airfield and the ATZ is only 2.25miles, 3.6kilometers or 1.97nautical.

But the latest MP update has increased the radius even further to 3.43miles, 5.5kilometers or 2.98nautical.
:astonished:

If we asked REALLY nicely, could we have it as a user definable area? :smiley:

I’d like to request this as well. In Canada we have a 9km distance we must maintain. I think having these is a great idea. Perhaps enforce a minimum distance but allow for a greater distance.

Thanks

Now were up to 9km on Mission Planner but in the UK its only a 1km limit.
Please can this be made an adjustable limit???

Are you looking at the Altitude Angel data? This should be correct wherever you are

I’m looking at the big red circles on Mission Planners “Flight Plan” tab, and the “Flight Data” tab if “Show Airports” is ticked

I am not following you, this is what airspace looks like around UK airfields, clicking the are tells you what it is.