Plugin mission planner problem

Hello,
When i write my code in C#, i do it in Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 with a git cloned of Mission Planner.
When i write my code and execute in MVS, everything work.
When i copy past my code into exemple.cs in the plugin folder in my Mission Planner latest version download on the ardupilot website, it doesn’t work.

for example,

Host.comPort.generatePacket(MAVLINK_MSG_ID.COMMAND_LONG, new MAVLink.mavlink_command_long_t(255, 90, 100, 2, 0, 0, 0, 1001, 100, 2, 0), 100, 2, true, false); 

is working but :

Host.comPort.generatePacket(MAVLINK_MSG_ID.GIMBAL_MANAGER_SET_MANUAL_CONTROL, new MAVLink.mavlink_gimbal_manager_set_manual_control_t(2, 8 , 16, 1, 12, 100, 2, 0), 100, 2, true, false );

is not working on MP (but work on my MP git cloned).

I don’t understand why, and this problem is recurrent. Last time i tried to use the class gimbalprotocol, but when i put my plugin into the folder plugin in my latest version, functions of this class doesn’t work.

Help me i don’t know how to deal with it.
Thank you very much in advance.

@Eosbandi @Quadzilla @Michael_Oborne @amilcarlucas.

Are you using mavlink2 ?

whats the error message? or the compile error?

I’m using Mavlink2 with a gimbal.
There is no message error. When i execute my code in visual studio (in the git cloned) and then execute to launch Mission Planner, i have no build error, everything go well. But when i copy paste the code in exemple.cs in the plugin folder of a Mission Planner (i download it on internet (not git cloned)), it doesn’t work. I can’t see any error message or compile error because i just launch my MP and either my customMessage in the init is send (and so i know everything is good), either my customMessage is not displaying (and so i know there is an error somewhere). So i can’t reply you an error message or a compile error.
But when i do everything with the git, everything is going well.
It’s not the first time, when i tried to use the class GimbalProtocol (like Discover for exemple), my plugin doesn’t work.

I’m sorry if it is not so accurate, and thanks for helping me.
Sincerely.