Please someone help me im lost, confused and dont now what to do

Hi! I’m sorry about this, but I just want to let everyone here understand this before helping me with this issue: I dont know NOTHING at all about drones programming, or electronics or frames and stuff like this. I’m totally new into this I manage to do a very little but now here is my big issue and concern… :

I have a Sky Viper Journey and last time I tried to explore its capabilities and also trying to learn a little more about mission planner, I dont know what I could have done but what I know is after my drone battery went out of charge, I plugged it and a little later after that, when I tried to use my drone again… nothing…

Tryed every single procedure on sky viper support website i also did the factory reset, tryed to reboot the controller but the problem, is the drone doesnt give a damn about my transmitter… I can see that my transmitter is fine chanels seem to work like they were, my drone also works correctly motors can spin when i start the tests… but no answer to my transmitter, also tried the binding tricks… nothing changing mode 1 for mode … still nothing…

what i find strange, is that since this issue, my transmitter is changing mode only when i press the Return Home button but not on the actual “mode” button…

I also have no possibility to reconnect on the Sky Viper View 2.0 and yes, the drone is connected to the wi-fi … but now i just dont know what to do… is there anyway i could only just reset back my drone as like it was when i bought it? i dont care about restarting the configs over again, just want it to be able to turn on the transmitter, pushing on take off and see the propellers spin again… thank you in advance!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

- Marc;