Please help to thi̇s begi̇nner drone maker!

Hello everyone,

I’m really new to drones and I couldn’t deal with this problem.

Can someone tell me how to wire it like I would explain it to a really stupid person? You can see the photos and cables in the image.

I have a MATEK H743 V3 flight control card, 1 SIYI MK15 ground control station and telemetry, 2 T-MOTOR AIR2216II ESCs.

Note: Before the Matek board, I built an edu-450 using cubepilot and got everything working properly. You can also see the photo of the drone. I need to test the same ESCs and SIYI MK15 with the Matek card, that’s all.

Matek has pretty helpful wiring schematics on their website, https://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=h743-slim#tab-id-4.

Generally, ESCs go to S1, 2, 3, 4, UART (GPS, telemetry, receiver…) are labelled Rx1, 2, 3 etc. / Tx1, 2, 3 etc., I2C (compass) are labelled DA1, 2 / CL1, 2.

Add after that follow:
Methodically configure and tune ArduCopter

3 Likes

Thank you so much,
I examined similar schemes on Matek’s website, made various connections, but I could not establish communication. That’s why I opened a topic here and asked for help. I will try again, I hope I can succeed.

Thank you so much sir, i examined but i think i am really begginer for build, because i couldn’t do it :slight_smile:

What couldn’t you do?

I did the soldering and wiring by looking at the schematics. But I think I’m doing something wrong, because if I try to test the engine via betaflight, I can’t because it doesn’t work, or if I want to test my remote control, I can’t because it doesn’t communicate.

Actually, that’s exactly why I’m looking for a friend who will tell me that you should make all the connections here one by one :slight_smile: I think I need to make some adjustments via betaflight after making the wiring, and I need help with this as well.

You probably what to post that on the betaflight forum, or you should switch from betaflight to ArduCopter.

This is an ArduCopter forum.

I thought this forum might help me, because I don’t have to depend on betaflight, I can also connect with arducopter.

So you can start by reading this First Time Setup — Copter documentation and understanding it page by page and step by step and do the steps that time itself.

then you can follow this

1 Like

Hello everyone, i solved my problem :smiley: i just need to correct wiring and correct software. everything is working well and i can control matek by Ardupilot. Thank you everyone !

Awesome! Don’t forget to follow this! Seriously, take your time and work through it and your drone will fly 300% better than it does now.

I just need to train myself and learn more and more more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, you need to stop and start over. The SiYi controller is built to run a version of QGrounccontrol that is optimized to run on Android. You cannot use Beta flight or Arducopter/Mission planner. I have an Android SiYi Mk 32 Handheald Ground Control Station (which identifies as a smart phone) running the Androind version of the SiYi Q Groundcontrol app. I might be wrong but I seriously doubt that you can use Px4 firmware on that flight acontroller. IMO, your best option is to get a Pixhawk or a Cube and flash it with Px4 and then read the instructions for the Mk32 and the air unit.

Hello,

I completely agree with what you said. But as I said at the beginning, I am still very new to these matters and I am learning both the Ardupilot and the Qround application together. Using Cubepilot and Matekh743, I managed to assemble an edu450, learned various parameters and critical topics. I hope I can find the small errors in my drone and have the chance to fly it. I will open a new topic on this subject, and I am waiting for your valuable comments. Thanks.