I flew today with 3.8.4 and this version still has the occasional big spikes in airspeed.
I was hoping this would fix the problem. I noticed spikes back in early December and it seemed related to the I2C bus length. So I keep trimming wires and eventually removed the I2C spliter (soldering the wires for the GPS and airspeed I2C buses together). That seemed to help reduce the incidence of the problem, but didn't eliminate it.
MrO was great and sent me a replacement board. And, I was really excited to see that the firmware was updated to fix the problem.
Today I braved 40 degree (Fahrenheit) temps to fly...and those pesky spikes are still present. The attached picture shows GPS speed and airspeed with two spikes around 15:44 and a third about 30 seconds later. I also had 3 spikes on the ground gor a total of 5 in about 20 minutes. Not bad, but still not quite right.
For Sunit_Pal, I can say that the occasional single spike with a bad value is probably not enough to notice as a problem. I wouldn't be looking for these except that I used to have many of them before I shrank the I2C bus down to about 200mm in total.
I can sen the log if desired.