I have just released plane 3.8.1 for your flying pleasure.
This is a bugfix release for 3.8.0, with just a few small changes, and
only one new feature.
The bug fixes are:
- removed TRIM_RC_AT_START option, as this was causing significant issues
- fixed bug in TRIM_AUTO support with differential spoilers
- fixed bug with RCn_TRIM == RCn_MIN in MANUAL mode
- fixed combination of TKOFF_THR_MINACC and TKOFF_THR_DELAY
- fixed a bug in sending STATUSTEXT messages on all MAVLink channels
The new feature is that you can set the protocol for the debug UART on
FMUv2 or FMUv3 board (such as a Pixhawk or Cube) to allow allow UART5
to be used for arbitrary protocols. To use this fetaure just set
SERIAL5_PROTOCOL to the desired serial protocol. This should be useful
to users who have multiple serial devices (such as rangefinders) they
want to connect and have run out of UARTs.