Pixwake 1 in a helicopter

hello guys, my name is Michali and I’m from Elada, I installed a pixwake 1 in a copter x 450, I set it up and fly it in stabilase mode. I wanted to ask about althold, ayto tuning, and auto mode, what should I be careful not to do damage, thank you very much

@mixalis_lazos Welcome. Glad you are trying to use ardupilot. Just want to make sure you get the right help. Is this a helicopter or a Multirotor? Could you post picture of it.
Thanks

@mixalis_lazos so this helicopter has a flybar? If that is the case then you should not need to do much with rate P and rate D tuning for pitch and roll. I would recommend that you Do Not use the flybar feature that is controlled by H_FLYBAR.

Please provide a log (*.bin) or the parameter file. A log file is preferred.

the files are big, can you send me your email so I can send them with wetransfer, I’ll send you a photo

@mixalis_lazos

I think, in the long run, you need to have cloud storage to make such log files available to other forum members.

Otherwise, the experts won’t be able to help you.

This is just my personal opinion.

However, the parameter file is very small and can be attached here, in my experience.

BR

Heri

sorry, I didn’t know the files are 18MB and I was only allowed to send 4MB, I will create a cloud account and send them

1 Like

Just provide the link to the cloud account here. That would be the best.
Thanks

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kb246qslRHTXOJ8hY9nvEBvonhCly2Lj?usp=sharing