Pixhawk with Mission Planner won't connect

Hi guys

I just recieved my Pixhawk kit today.

I connected it up to my laptop running Mission Planner and it found the device on com 12

That’s where it all goes pear shaped.

It does download the firmware from the internet & it’s recognizing the Pixhawk. I set the com port to COM12 and the baud rate to 115200

If I run the firmware installer or the installation wizard, it asks me to unplug the board, click OK then reconnect the board to the usb cable.

I do that and it just sits there saying ‘Connecting’…

I then have to hit Cnt-Alt-Del and use Task Manager to shut Mission Planner down as it just hangs.

Any thoughts ? I tried the little reset button while I was waiting.

Any help appreciated.

Oh, I just tried APM Planner 2.0 but that won’t even run on my laptop. Just crashes on bootup.

@Paul60,
Get a very small jeweler’s screw driver and when it says to unplug the board and then hit ok, do not unplug the board, but instead push the recessed reset button inside the Pixhawk, next to the USB connector, with the screw driver and then hit ok.
Regards,
TCIII GM

[quote=“TCIII”]@Paul60,
Get a very small jeweler’s screw driver and when it says to unplug the board and then hit ok, do not unplug the board, but instead push the recessed reset button inside the Pixhawk, next to the USB connector, with the screw driver and then hit ok.
Regards,
TCIII GM[/quote]

Thanks so much.

Did the trick!

Cheers!!! :smiley: