Pixhawk purchase advice

I’m getting to an age where I can’t make reliable solder joints anymore (shaky hands). I need to move to plug-and-play for my Ardurover project. What do think of this Pixhawk package on Amazon?
Link:
Amazon.com: Hobbypower Pixhawk PX4 Flight Controller W/Shock Absorber +M8N GPS 915Mhz Radio Wireless Telemetry Set OSD Module PPM Module I2C Splitter Expand Module Power Module for FPV Quadcopter Multirotor : Toys & Games

Is it a clone, and does that really matter anymore?
Thanks.

That is likely a clone… but I’m not sure. The clone bit might matter more now then ever with chip shortages… especially with flying vehicles.

Here is the list of supported boards. Autopilot Hardware Options — Copter documentation From there you could purchase through the manufacturer’s or their distributors.

I’d probably just click through the links to see which have connectors already on them.
Depending on how much your are looking to spend I would suggest looking at H743 based controllers though.

Nearly every manufacturer has a kit like that that includes connectors, wire harness, and SIK radios.

The only “original” Pixhawk in that form factor still being produced that I’m aware of is from Mrobotics. It’s the 2.4.6 reference standard.

The one in that link is one of the many versions of the so called 2.4.8. Component reduced version of the above.

In reality there is no such thing as a Pixhawk “Clone”. Technically they’re ALL clones if any one is. Pixhawk was created as open source by Lorenz Meier in 2008. The hardware design is still open source and is still on Githubit for anyone to build. Built by that design source it IS a Pixhawk no matter who builds it. 3DR did for awhile, but never claimed at any point that it was proprietary. Holybro builds their own version today, but they don’t “own” Pixhawk. You, yourself, can build one that meets the design specs available on Github and call it a Pixhawk without infringing any patent or copyright. Just be smart and use quality components.