Pixhawk power module no current

When I connect my Pixhawk to the computer, it works without any problems. When I only connect the power module, Pixhawk does not receive power. When I look at Mission Planner, the module provides voltage but not amperage. Is there a way to fix this or should I buy a new power module? Also, there are no burns on the power module. It was working until today.
Edit: I looked at the values ​​with a multimeter and while I could get 5.14v output, when I looked at the current it gave 0 ampere.

Hello @andev where exactly did you measure the 5.14V and how you tried to measure the ampere.
If you measure the 5.14V on the input of pixhawk on the pixhawk pins than you have probably a problem with the pixhawk itself and not with the power module.
If the pixhawk is connected to the PC probably via USB it is powered from USB which is a different power source and maybe handled different by the pixhawk.

I cut the red cable coming from the power module and measured it. I measured 5.14V across the pins of the power module. No problems when running via USB.

@andev you measure the 5.14V on the output pins (Vcc and Gnd ) and there are directly the cable connected?
During this measurement was the power module connected to the pixhawk as usual?
Please do the same measurement on the other side of the cable on the input pins of the pixhawk.