Pixhawk on Wild Thumper 6WD Chassis

I am using a very similar setup, the pixhawk2, x8r receiver, and a sabertooth 2x60 ESC. I am trying to control two wheelchair motors. I can not, however, get the transmitter to output anything from the pixhawk. I have eliminated the receiver and sabertooth as potential issues, since I can bypass the pixhawk and get movement from the motors. RCMAP settings all seem to match up with my transmitter setup. 1 for Roll and 3 for throttle. I have the whole setup wired basically identically to the schematic drawn above. If there’s anything I’m missing, please let me know. Thanks!

@cantrellw,
Try 2 for throttle
Regards,
TCIII

Is there by any chance that you know the dimensions of the top of the chassis of the rover? I need to make a 3d printed mount that I can screw through the chassis and into my mount.

@Diego_Rivas-Lazala,

I do not personally own a 6WD Thumper and only built them for friends or customers.

I suggest that you go to the Pololu Electronics website to get that information.

Regards,
TCIII

1 Like

Hi, i have tried to connect my wild thumper 4wd with pixhawk and dual channel motor driver. it didn’t work. though it did work with the motor driver and frsky receiver directly connected bypassing pixhawk. did i do configuration wrong? i did check my rcmap 1 for roll and 3 for throttle. even go out in the sun to get the gps signal to clear the bad ahrs and compass error, but it still wont move when connected via pixhawk. can somebody advice how to.

thank you

same issue as mine. do u solved it?