Pixhawk lite support?

Anybody know if Pixhawk lite works with the antenna tracker firmware 1.0? Compass, accel, and GPS all work, but I get no signals out on the servos. I switch to servo_test mode and still nothing. Does not matter which type of servo I pick.

Is there any special steps to get the servo outputs enabled? Mission Planner says ‘Disarmed’ when I connect, but arming is rejected. I cannot get any signals to output on the servos. Any suggestions? Could be hardware problem but I do not know.

Thanks,
Patrick Duffy

there should not be any issue with using the lite. I remember having the same issues a while back.
the servo test never works for me either.
The servos do nothing if the tracker does not connect to an aircraft. it just sits there all limp but will come to life once the radio link connects to the aircraft.

You can also try an rc reciver into the tracker, ch1 and ch2. put the tracker into manual and the servos should operate from your rc

ACPUK, I tried your suggestion and verified that the UAV mavlink was going to the tracker. When I connect to the tracker via USB I can see both UAV and the tracker position on the display. I placed the UAV about 20 meters away and arm the copter, but still no servo movement. In mission planner it still says ‘Disarmed’ but the UAV is armed as I can see this on a second computer that is connected directly to the UAV.

Is there some pre-arm check on the tracker? At this point I am not sure how to get the tracker to enable the servos.

Thanks,
Patrick

There is no arm for the tracker. Not sure if the safe switch is active on a pxhawk. The other way to test the servos is to go to confic/tuning, basic tuning. you will see servo test at the top. try setting a PWM value like 1500 and press test. it should move the servo to center. If not, check safety switch is armed and check and make sure the servo rail has power. how are you powering the servos?

On top of what ACPUK says, the safety switch does work on tracker. that can be disabled by setting BRD_SAFETY_ENABLE to zero.

Patrick, do you solve this problem? I have same problem as you with my pixracer, I am using pixhawk for my AT now, and tried to use pixracer for replacing but fail. I think AT firmware not compatible pixhawk lite and pixracer