Pixhawk is suddently bricked

I’ve been successfully using my Pixhawk for the past week. After connecting it to a 5V 2.5A micro usb power cable, the pixhawk will no longer boot. The PWR lights are on, the I/0 B/E light is a solid amber and the ACT light is blinking blue. The main LED does not light up at all. My computer doesn’t recognize any USB devices and Mission Planner does not have a COM3 port listed. What happened and can I fix it?

Have you tried to connect it to another computer, with another cable etc?

Yeah no difference with a different USB cable or computer

see if this helps How to unbrick Pixhawk?

I hope so! By far any chance of that micro usb power cable had outputted more than 5v?

Didn’t help. Its the default power cable for the raspberry pi, but I doubt it. Also, isn’t the pixhawk rated up to 10 or 20V? is it the 2.5 A?

what px4 model is it?

2.5A is not the problem, do you have a Linux box to check the output of lsusb?

Hi
Everything seems to indicate that the Pixhawk software is not booting. Check the SD card, which contains a small text file (1kb), which is indispensable for starting up. Without this nothing works. The file is called Bootlog. Txt, and has the following text: INFO [init] PX4IO CRC OK after updating INFO [init] PX4IO CRC OK INFO [init] PX4IO CRC OK
INFO [init] PX4IO CRC OK INFO [init] PX4IO CRC OK INFO [init] PX4IO CRC OK INFO [init] PX4IO CRC OK INFO [init] PX4IO CRC OK INFO [init] PX4IO CRC OK

good luck

Better yet, if you have another pixhawk, copy the SD card and replace the one you have. It is a good idea to have a copy of the original SD, it may be a small 2GB or less, since it is only to have the boot file