Pixhawk crash upside down

Ok well said, but not well said about the difference between APM with afro esc with simonk failing on pixhawk and working perfect on APM.
Put Pixhawk on quad and random sync errors and back top APM rock solid

What’s the difference?

And extra info changed to esc32 and no sync errors so simon-k and pixhawk is possible problem?
Lots of Simon-K out there

[quote=“peter750”]Ok well said, but not well said about the difference between APM with afro esc with simonk failing on pixhawk and working perfect on APM.
Put Pixhawk on quad and random sync errors and back top APM rock solid

What’s the difference?

And extra info changed to esc32 and no sync errors so simon-k and pixhawk is possible problem?
Lots of Simon-K out there[/quote]
The simple answer is that we don’t know, but what we DO know is that WE can’t cause a sync error, only the ESC can. What we can do is change the input to the ESC, which might cause the ESC to cause a sync error, but it just flat out is not our fault that your ESC can’t handle valid input without having a sync error. It would be a different story if any of the complainers could prove that PIXHAWK’s output is invalid, but I haven’t seen that. I don’t have an oscilloscope myself, but I imagine that someone on the dev team has analyzed a pixhawk’s outputs.

Is there any update. Are u testing ph with afros?

Which esc is recomended for ph?
I am about to go shopping but this is really worrying

Hi,

I changed my afro esc for esc32, sync problems gone

Hi,
Agree with what you say but I just want to share my experience
I am using TBS disco pro with TBS 900kV2 and TBS “BULLETPROOF” ESC 30A (flashed with SimonK Firmware) with my pixhawk and previously APM 2.6.
Autotune went fine with no sync issues.

I’m running DJI 2212 920kv motors with DJI 30A OPTO ESC and my pixhawk (3.1.4) is rock solid. Auto tune is perfect and loiter holds well in windy conditions. Not sure how this helps but my combination works fine with Pixhawk - best purchase yet!