Pixhawk corrupted SD-Card files

Hi,
well initially I thought I’ve solved this Issue, but it is still appearing. The Problem is that after some longer Flights the Files on the SD-Card of the Pixhawk gets corrupted. Mission Planner is showing no logs and the Content in the LOG folder of the SD-Card is looking like this:

If I try to delete some File, Windows states that the Filepath is not available.
If I’m flying in the Garden 2-3 min it’s fine and the Logs are created succesfully and I can review them. When I’m getting on to a field to make a “reall” flight (2x15-20 min) I’m getting this.
What’s going on here?
The SD-Card is the one supplyed with the Pixhawk. It’s a Pixhawk 2.4.8 running Arducopter 3.5.2

Card could be faulty, buy new card from good company (sandisk, lexmark)

Yes indead the Card was faulty. The Card was fake. On top of the Card and in Software it says that it has a memory size of 16GB but in reality it was only about 100MB. 15,1GB of Data were gone. Tested with “H2testw”. That also explains why this kind of corruption only occured on longer flights. There was simply no space to write any more.
Now I’ve got a Sandisk Ultra with 16GB and it works fine.

Yes indead the Card was faulty. The Card was fake. On top of the Card and in
Software it says that it has a memory size of 16GB but in reality it was
only about 100MB. 15,1GB of Data were gone. Tested with “H2testw”. That also
explains why this kind of corruption only occured on longer flights. There
was simply no space to write any more.
Now I’ve got a Sandisk Ultra with 16GB and it works fine.

Many thanks for reporting back with this information.

I’ve added a note to the Wiki with the information you’ve supplied (should
appear as a note on this page:
Downloading and Analyzing Data Logs in Mission Planner — Copter documentation)

Its a junk card. I had this exact same issue with a brand new Pixhawk.

The root cause is the controller on the SD card. I had one fail from heat. I left it in my car radio and the summer heat killed it. You can sorta-kinda access the card, but you cannot add or delete any files.

Put a brand new Class 10 card in the Pixhawk…

hi,
Im not able to connect my pixhawk 2.4.8 to the windows pc it is showing that the device is corrupted. What should i do??