Pixhawk and Turnigy 9x aux channels

Just recently upgraded from an APM 2.6 to a Pixhawk, never realising the 100% upgrade in headaches that accompanied the change…

I am using a PPM Encoder with my 9x and using channels 1-4 (clear ch5) and then channels 6-7 from my RX to PPM Encoder and on through to RC on Pixhawk.

Radio calibration is spot on with all sticks and 3 way switch working as it should, I have AUX CH 5-8 set to GEAR on my TX.

But for some reason unknown to me I can’t get CH7 GEAR switch working… only the CH6 slider is moving on the mission planner radio calibration when I select the GEAR switch…

setting up my old APM 2.6 was a walk in the park compared to this… please can someone help an old fella out here…I have done countless searches on here but unable to get any resolution to me problems…

I think I may have sussed it all out… tired old brain was in meltdown methinks… I went back into the TX AUX CH settings and set CH 5 and 7 to null… all shows up in flight data screen as working as programed (in the armed/disarmed condition)… I really need to get an easier hobby…LOL :joy:

naw… cancel that… all gone Pete Tong again… :rage:

Have taken the Firmware back to version 3.2.1 and all is working as it should… will try and update to the latest firmware at a later date… bit of a strange one this problem…