Pixhawk and F550

I have a DJI F550 in hexa X configuration. It was flying perfectly with the Naza controls using a Turnigy 9XR with FrSky DJT transmitter and FrSky D8R-IIplus. I recently upgraded to the Pixhawk and am having some problems.

I flashed the D8R with the XP firmware to get CPPM functionality, and that seems to be working fine. When I press forward on the pitch stick, the APM software pitch display increases. When I pull back on it, it decreases. But when I try to fly the copter, when I pitch the controls forwards, the copter tilts back at me - and vice versa.

Of course I have checked to make sure that my motor numbering matches the APM documentation and that the Pixhawk is pointed towards the front of the copter.

planner.ardupilot.com/wp-content … a-octo.jpg

Any ideas?

You should simply need to reverse the channel on your Tx for pitch. When you move the pitch stick forward, the green bar should go down, not up.

Well that seems a** backwards, and not how the DJI software works. Every other gauge in the software works logically with the position of the stick.

I’ll give it a try. Thanks!