Pixhawk 6X keeps turning on and off

Hey there,
My Pixhawk 6X, paired with a Holybro PX4 X500, was running smoothly until recently. Now, when I connect the battery, it makes it usual startup melody, but keeps repeating it every 5-10 seconds. Additionally, when I try to connect it with MissionPlanner via a USB, it result in a “connection failed” message, accompanied by a sound from my computer indicating a loss of USB connection with the drone (is it maybe continuously rebooting?). The same melody like if it would always turn on keeps also repeating there.The PWR LED is green, ACT flashes blue, and B/E remains orange.
Could someone help, please?

Try removing the SD card, I’ve read about boot loops caused by bad SD cards that couldn’t be written to.

Hey, thanks for the tip, but infortunately it didn’t work…

What do you have plugged in the peripherals? If you go over the current limit, the Pixhawk might turn off and on repeatedly.

EDIT: According to the specsheet, you have 1.5A available on Telem 1, then a total of 1.5A available for all other ports combined. Which is a similar config to a Pixhawk Cube.

Hey, i have a telemetry radio, a 8/16CH telemetry X8R, a M8N GPS and a PM02D power module. The thing is that it remains to blink orange (B/E) even if i unplugg everything. To you know what i could do?
Thank you for your answer