Pixhawk 6c not spinning motors (Holybro X500 v2, v4.5.6)

Hi all,

I have a Holybro X500 V2 drone with a Pixhawk 6c. I have flashed Ardupilot 4.5.6 to it and I cannot get it to test the motors. I have calibrated the gyros/accel/mag, radio, ECS etc. It beeps as if it is doing the test, but motors do not spin.

History:
When I first got the drone 10 months ago, I immediately installed Ardupilot on it and used Mission Planner. It worked perfectly fine. I followed this 3 video series: Link. I did a few flights, but it was difficult without a radio controller, so I let the drone sit for 9 months until I got a radio. Then I flashed PX4 to the Pixhawk and started using QGC instead of Mission Planner. However, I decided to move back to Ardupilot, as I was unable to get stable lift off. After flashing Ardupilot, I can no longer do any motor tests. The tests work with PX4 and Mission Planner.

Any thoughts on how I can debug this? Why did it work initially but not anymore?

INFO MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface - doCommand cmd DO_MOTOR_TEST 1 0 10 5 0 0 0
INFO MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface - set giveComport Base Thread current False new True
INFO MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface - doCommand cmd resp DO_MOTOR_TEST - ACCEPTED
INFO MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface - set giveComport  current True new False
INFO MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface - 9/10/2024 3:17:56 PM 6 starting motor test
INFO MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface - set giveComport Arm State change current False new True
INFO MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface - getWPint 16 0 0 0 0 opt 0
INFO MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface - set giveComport  current True new False
INFO MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface - 9/10/2024 3:18:01 PM 6 finished motor test

Here’s the console feedback when I do the test.

Post the parameter file.