Pixhawk 4 not calibrating

I have tried calibrated the Pixhawk a million times. I even got a second unit just in case. I am not able to calibrate them properly. I took the Pixhawk out of my rover and I am just trying to calibrate Pixhawk hooked up to my pc via USB and the GPS module alone. I am getting GPS drift, and altitude shows some negative number between - 0.5 and -0.8. Yaw moves from 117 to 118 up and down. Vertical speed shows anything from -0.00 something to 0.2. Number’s are constantly changing even though the Pixhawk is just laying on my table.

My 2 cents:

As you have the pixhawk bare on the table already, calibrate the accelerometer in mission planner first- no GPS needed to get in the way.

GPS drift is normal, especially indoors, expect 2m even outside. Barometer drift too (the vertical speed indicator), 1 degree variance for heading isn’t significant however do the compass calibration outside, away from metal objects and with your rover assembled, for the mag calibration to work it needs to know what metal items are in your rover so it can ignore them.

Good luck.

So I do the Accelerometer and Level calibration in Mission Planner, with the Pixhawk out of the rover/ on the table without having the compass/gps module connected. Then I do a compass calibration outside with everything connected together?

1 million wasted efforts, what you are reporting is irrelevant.

Calibrate the accelerometers on the bench if the Rover is too large to calibrate in vehicle. Then after installation in the vehicle use Large Vehicle Calibration for the compass.

I think you have been given this advise before…