Pixhawk 4, BLHELI_S rev16 ESCs, ArduCopter V3.6.4 - Failure to Calibrate ESCs, Motors will not spin

OK try adding “15” to the SERVO_BLH_MASK parameter. This is the bitmask for manually setting chan 1-4 to BLHeli. I have not had to do this but I have seen several posts where people have claimed it has worked. I’m not sure if you also need the Auto parameter enabled, try it both ways.

I tried it both ways and am still getting the same errors. First, I get this:

Then, once I click “OK”, this message pops up:

If I then try repeatedly I only get the second message.

This is all being done with the battery fully charged and connected.

Almost out of ideas. How did you install the firmware to your Pixhawk 4? If you allowed Mission planner to select the version maybe you can try installing it directly from the firmware repository instead using the “load custom firmware” option. Of course it’s not custom firmware but I have read so many posts about issues with the Pixhawk 4 that maybe MP is not auto detecting it correctly. There are definitely FC’s where this is true I’m just not sure about the Pixhawk 4. In any case if it’s the same no harm done. Firmware here:
http://firmware.ardupilot.org/Copter/stable/Pixhawk4/

I just did the setup through mission planner. I will give that a try and report back. Thank you for the help.

I tried this as well and it still did not work. Same exact messages that I posted earlier. So, I guess no DShot for me. I gave up and just switched two wires to reverse the motor direction on the 2 motors that needed to be changed. Thank you both for all of the help, I really appreciate it.