Pixhawk 3.1.1 Flipping out :-(

Hi folks
So i took the pixhawk out for a flight, everything working ok.
Flying beautifully, attempted the auto tune but too much of a breeze to keep it in the one place.
So i keep flying it, no problems, then out of the blue it just flips and crashes to the ground, luckily not from too high up.
So i try again at low height, this time taking off then it flipping on me.
Any ideas?

In both cases, you seem to have very low battery voltage.
your VCC drops sometimes to 4v1 , that’s a good reason for APM to brown out.

Also, your barometric altitude is very influenced by thrust, you need to improve the way your multi is put together - so it’s difficult to read, but it seems to me it browned out at least in the second log. (fell out of the sky, and were disarmed when you picket it up)

Thanks for the reply, in what way do you suggest i re build it?
Everything is solidly soldered on to the board etc…

you should avoid the possibility props influence the pressure around APM. usually that means to elevate the APM in relation to propellers.)
And , you need to get a steady VCC, not sure what kind of regulator you use, but change it.

[quote=“delflies”]Thanks for the reply, in what way do you suggest i re build it?
Everything is solidly soldered on to the board etc…[/quote]

Voltage is low and log stops at altitude - brownout. Are you using a 3DR power module? Battery voltage also drops a lot. Maybe check if you have a bad cell on that battery? The voltage problem may cause your baro problems, but move it away from the props just in case.

What BEC are you using (3dr power module, esc, other)?

See attached graph.