Pixhawk 2 Power cable does not fit with power module

The power cable and power module both came in with the Pixhawk2, but strangely, while one end can successfully be plugged in to the power 1 port on PIxhawk, the other end is not compatible with the power module. Did I miss something? I’m sorry this might be a dumb question, but I could not find any other information online nor from assembly guide.

You’ve got wrong cable. The DF13 (smaller) connector is for Pixhawk, not Pixhawk2

1 Like

You’re right, it’s a bit confusing… and you have the wrong cable.

My Pixhawk 2.1 came with one cable labeled “POWER CABLE” identical to yours (DF13 on one end). But it also came with a “POWER2 CABLE” which has the correct other end. (6-pin JST GH, I think.) Let me know if you need a photo.

If you need to buy something, you might shop for that cable separately? Or this cable set also comes with 1 of each, and I think ReadyMade RC is a great store if you’re buying in the US-of-A: https://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6454

1 Like

Thank you so much! I do find a POWER2 Cable that has the correct end like you said.

1 Like