Pixhawk 2 cube power cable fix

Like most of you when I got my cube I noticed I had a 35 amp power module and of course cable wouldn’t fit it I have a 90 and power module from a previous version again cable won’t fit it however I looked for the pin out for the cube power module cable I looked for the pin out for my 90 amp power module low in the hold the pinouts are identical I pulled the pins out of the connector that goes into the power module I got a cable that did fit it I pulled the pins out of the connector and I re-pushed the pins from the pixel cable into the connector that goes into my eye 90 and power module and lo and behold it works no more having to find it cable that doesn’t exist just make your own from two cables that you do have here’s a picture

Dude… punctuation and a few paragraph breaks would really help with the readability.

And I think that “low in the hold” should read “lo and behold”, just like a few lines later.

Hi there go to item number. 294037595769 From eBay and this is cable that you want I’ve got one works perfect