Pixhawk 2.4.8 "RC11 minimum is greater than trim" error

Hi guys, I am having problems with my Pixhawk 2.4.8. I have connected my Pixhawk to my APM planner 2.0 on my Mac and have done all the necessary configurations. My Pixhawk doesn’t have a gps for additional information.

When I press and hold the arm switch or push the yaw stick to the extreme right, the message I get is “Prearm: RC11 minimum is greater than trim”. Also I need help in calibrating my motors, there is no section of ESC Calibration on APM planner so how am I supposed to do it?

Why is this happening, what do I need to do?? Also I need help in calibrating my motors, there is no section of ESC Calibration on APM planner so how am I supposed to do it? What is the procedure of doing it? I am an absolute beginner in this, I have seen people having the same problem but I don’t have any clue what they are talking. Please tell me in a way that I could understand.

Thanks a lot!

you need to set RC11_MIN > RC11_TRIM, its a bug in the radio calabraion routine, if you update to latest mission planer it is fixed. or you can set RC11_MIN to 1000, RC11_TRIM to 1500 and RC11_MAX to 2000.

Where does this come in APM planner how do I navigate to this? where do I need to go to to make this setting? and what is the latest Mission planner software version?

no idea about APM planner. latest mission planner is here
http://ardupilot.org/planner/docs/mission-planner-installation.html
look in the full parameter list

1 Like

ok, in mission planner where do I need to go to, to make this change?

The Full Parameter list. If you don’t see that navigate to the Planner setup page and pick Advanced.

1 Like

Is the latest version 1.3.64?

it looks like it, yes

Is QGroundControl a good tool to use? do you know how to configure my Pixhawk 2.4.8? or do you know of any youtube video?

Btw, thank you for your patience with me thanks a lot for your help

the wiki has all the information on setup, we tend not to recommend video’s they go out of date quite quickly.

http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/introduction.html