Pixhawk 2.4.8 + esc keeps beeping

I use the ppm converter which was in the package from AliExpress with the pixhawk. Is that what you’re asking? Calibration of TX goes without problems in mission planner.

Hi ,
So, I assume , pixhawk is receiving the signals from the Tx, as you can calibrate it.
Can you ARM the copter ?
ESC’s beep when they are not receiving a signal. Is your safety switch OK?
While connected to mission planner, what are the messages when trying to arm ?

This is from the product details page.
I am not clear about it. ESC gets pwm after pressing the safety switch. But the ESC might be going into protection mode before that !

Hmm, that sounds plosible. Althought, it also happens when connected directly to the remote. I’m going to update the remote control and check all it’s settings tonight.

UPDATE:
Transmitter latest ersky9x
internal and external protocol = PPM

I connected one of the esc’s to channel 1, which is my throttle, throttle up gives me the musical beeping. After heering the one beep, throttle down, then 2 beeps, then 3 beeps, then all over again from musical beeps.
It seems like throttle down isn’t working for the esc

Update 2:
when connecting battery to drone, i hear 3 beeps, i think indication of 3s battery? When arming no errors in apm only FS_THR_VALUE to low, so i disabled that for the moment. When arming i hear only fast beeping wich drives you nuts. But no spin.

Exactly like this movie… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQM7soHTAjE

This movie fixed it i gues!!!

He did the calibration a little bit different, and finally it worked.