Pixhawk 2.4.8 doesnt heartbeat

My pixhawk was working fine.Standing still it doesnt work. When i start my Pixhawk, there is no heartbeat and there is some ugly voices, not the classic start music tones. .When i connect to pc via usb , than i saw that messages.I had an old version of firmware than i updated it but nothing change. Please help me.[url=https://hizliresim.com/87EQ4H][/url]

Two options: flash the firmware again (you may have to force that, depending on your gcs), or hold down the safety switch whilst you power up the pixhawk.
Either method should trigger the main firmware to update the iomcu.
I none of the above works then it’s toasted.

1 Like

I think the same thing (be toasted) but i’ll try your suggestions.

Good day,
just try flash the firmware px4fmu v2 using qgroundcontrol. Reboot the fc and while booting press the safety switch…release the safety switch after you hear a buzzer tone.
After all of that you can flash again ardupilot firmware

1 Like

Can you give me “px4fmu v2” firmware link ? Im going to try it .

But better use qgroundcontrol

Just scroll the page… look for assets…

"Reboot the fc and while booting press the safety switch…release the safety switch after you hear a buzzer tone.After all of that you can flash again ardupilot firmware"I did try it. After that there was blinking blue led and some other ugly voices.At the same time , my safety switches led doesnt work. But when i push it , fc s power leds(green) voltage change. Did my fc toasted ?

csn you send me pls a short video about the procedure you are doing doing? If you have previously corrupted the bootloader you must reflash it…, if you have over power your fc sure you have damage it. i need more info pls

When i connected px to pc via usb , px was very hot in 1 minutes. I think , it toaested.

Good day, you have overvoltage your pixhawk?

I think ,there is a shortcut on the cable system. My uhf reciever toasted at the same time.I connected to px when it toasted.

can you attach a pic of the hardware?