Pixhawk 2.4.8 and fs tx

Hi, i have a pixhawk 2.4.8 and i’m setting it to work with ardurover 4.0.
I have the problem that my pixhawk don’t receive signals from radio though i have set it ppm mode on ch1. I done this test too : and radio in ppm and pwm/ppm encoder to pixhawk.
Before to say it is broken i would like to know if it has an other setting to able the ppm input. Can you help me? Thank you very much.

Telling us which brand and model of radio and receiver you are using will help

hi, thank you for answer me.
I have a flysky trasmitter fs-i6x. The problem was in the pixhawk.
I finally took it apart and found that there was no connection resistance. In short, they sent me not working, so I bought smd resistors and I mounted one and it works now. I would delete this topic but I can’t find a way, I hope it was useful for something in case.

Hallo Daniele,

currently I also try to connect the pixhawk 2.4.8 with a FS-iA10B. Could you write a little more about your solution and how you get noticed what the problem was?
Thx
Patrick

My problem was damaged pixhawk. Missed resistance. practically inside the pixhawk there was no resistance (smt resistance) on the signal receiving channel. after welding one, it started working again

You measured the resistance? What was the SMD resistance you used?

i used these

I have yet to try it. I have to see if there is a defect : the center stick of trottle is perhaps not correctly set