Pixfalcon reboots in flight

log_18_2017-7-31-17-07-44.bin (444 KB)
My Pixfalcon reboots in flight. I lost control yesterday. Luckily the plane, Bixeler 3, went slowly down into a field without damage. I´ve used my Pixfalcon before in another plane without problems of that kind. I´m no expert in analyzing logs, but hopefully someone will have look at it. Problem is, though, that logging - as far as I understand - quits when the autopilot is disarmed, so maybe there is nothing relevant to see in the log.
Yesterday I had no idea about what triggered the reboot. Today I did som testing at home and the problem occured again. Apparently reboot happens when throttle is lowered to zero.
The attached log is from mu test test at home. Hopefully people with knowlege will be able to see the throttle beeing lowered to zero just before logging ends (the reboot).
Any help would be highly appreciated.

it’s not strange, it’s however strange it can fly at all.
your battery voltage apparently drops to 5v , and the Vcc is barely above minimum.

Thanks for your answer, Andre.
Should have mentioned it in my post, and I did, but deleted it by mistake: I cannot make the measurements from powermodules work: There is plenty of power on the lipo. Had a lipotester connected to the balancerplug during the logged test and the 3-cell lipo was never under 12 volts. Mission Planner shows approximately correct voltage initially, but as soon throttle is applied, the voltage measurement drops to ridiculous values, as you have seen. This in spite of the lipo-voltage actually staying around 12 volts. I have two Power modules, the “original” pixfalcon, http://www.holybro.com/product/29 and this one from 3dxr https://3dxr.glopal.com/da-DK/p-898/pixhawk-1-power-module-3a-bec-xt60.html?utm_campaign=en_GB&utm_medium=pr&utm_source=www.3dxr.co.uk. In both cases I set the battery monitor parameters for Pixhawk. The faulty power monitoring never gave me any problems on my previous plane (running PX4 on the Pixfalcon). (Battery failsafe disabled, relied on my timer).

Ahh, this might be the reason: Looks like the power module is fried. Some kind of fuse? Would be tempting to just solder it. But the fuse, if it is a fuse, might be there for a reason!

It is not a fuse, but a solid copper trace, according to the picture it is vaporized, but this means 60+ ampere, perhaps a short. I think this saved your plane from a fire.
Check cables for a possible short, or faulty ESC…

ESC that I found in my old stock actually fried when on first poweron in the new plane! No doubt the copper trace vaporized at that time. Im sure the new ESC is OK, I have tested it without power module.
As it is not a fuse, I guess it´ll be OK to solder it. Would you agree?