Pitot tube: position

Hi, I want to set up the Volantex ASW 28 glider for FPV flight as made by @Pedro_Claro.The components are: FC Matek H743 Wing V3, GNSS and magnetometer Matek M10Q-5883, pitot tube Matek ASPD-4525
I have a doubt about where to place the pitot tube: along the leading edge of the wing towards the tip, or along the leading edge of the drift?
Thank you
Walter

what is a “drift”?
i don’t do sailplanes now, but i look for a place to put my pitot tubes in a clean airstream. since my planes have motors, that means away from the propwash. the go-to place for this is on the leading edge of a wing, far enough away from the prop to avoid any prop effects. this hasn’t been all the way to the tip (yet) - mostly about 2/3-3/4 away from fuse. the thing about distance down the wing is that the wing flies slower or faster in a turn depending on the yaw (inside wing slower, outside faster). i don’t know if it’s significant enough to be concerned about - hasn’t been for me (yet).
the tail is gonna get propwash.
my pusher-prop plane configuration gets the pitot in the nose, since the prop is behind the wing.
i try to install the pitot so i can push it into the plane with only a little sticking out (and covered for protection) for transport. i pull them out to length when getting ready to fly. i hear it’s good to get the holes away from the airstream deflection/modification that happens at the plane surfaces.

I have pretty much this exact setup and i have the tube in the leading edge of the wing outside of any propwash, works fine, i run 2x 5000mah3s in it with a cam on the front of the t tail. Its very fun thermalling on fpv for an hour of longer. It can be a problem with any significant wind though as its too slow to penetrate like most all model size planes

Hi, I don’t know the name in english for “drift”. I intend the fixed part of vertical tailplane. I will follow you suggest, I will instal the Pitot tube in the leading edge of the wing.
Thanks
Walter