Pitch not working properly

hi, i am using the lastet antenna tracker firmware
https://firmware.ardupilot.org/AntennaTracker/latest/KakuteF4Mini/

the reason is becouse the lastes stable version doesnt support the kakute f4 mini, i am using two telemetry modems and a mini 880 gps, and the problem is that the pitch servo is not working ok, depending on what i choose for altitude it dosent move, or if its move, it move to the maximum and only move to the bottom position when the uav lands, no matter what pid values i choose and altitude source, the only config i keep is position servo , i am using a normal servo for moving the pitch

i just discover what was wrong, i was using u360gt frame, where the fc is fixed inside the frame and when the pitch servo moves the arm the fc is steady inside the frame, so thats why pitch automatly goes nuts and goes to the maximum no matter what pid value i set, or at least i hope that was the problem, it would be a nice feature to had the fc inside the frame instead the moving platform, it will simplify wiring

1 Like

Hi @jorgeneo560,

Great, thanks for the report.

By the way we are beta testing 4.5.0 now and would appreciate any feedback on the beta. No pressure of course though.