PID Tuning w/Ardupilot & QGroundControl

I hope I’m not missing something obvious here. I teach a class where we build a Flamewheel F450 clone frame and use Ardupilot on Pixhawk 2.4.8 clones for the FC. We use QGroundControl in class because some students have Mac laptops, which keeps everyone from being able to use Mission Planner. I thought just last fall (not sure on which version) in QGroundControl I used to see actual PID tuning values in the “Advanced Tuning” section - under the “Tuning” tab in QGround Control. I can see a graph there now, but it looks like the spot to manually adjust values has disappeared? I also consistently get an error message when I am flipping back and forth between Basic and Advanced tuning Tabs, which says - “MAV_CMD_SET_MESSAGE_INTERVAL command failed” on a pop-up dialogue. Any ideas why this might be happening? It seems that all QGroundControl has now for Ardupilot is “Auto-tune” and the Basic Tuning sliders, which seems strange to me to not allow for manual tuning values to be adjusted. The values used to appear where I have circled in red. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks.

I believe it’s because ArduPilot doesn’t support that command. That said the advanced tuning page is a WIP which at this point is only being worked on for PX4 flight stacks with respect to setting up the correct tuning params.

@DonLakeFlyer Thanks for your response - I appreciate it!