Picth and Roll Inverted

Hello,

I just started to use my new APM 2.6. Initially I was using a KKv2.0 on that same Frame (Quad X Frame)

With Mission Planner (1.3.34) I did all initial setup : Firmware(ArduCopter 3.2.1), Frame Type, Level Calibration, Compass Calibration, Radio Calibration and ESC Calibration (all at once).
After that in Flight Data Window while moving my Frame I see proper feedback: Pitch/Yaw/Roll.
In Radio setup moving Rudder stick, I got Yaw feedback, Elevator Stick, got Pitch Feedback and Aileron Stick get my Roll. So everything seems to be OK

But when using my Frame what a surprise … Roll and Pitch are inverted. Aileron stick gives me Pitch and Elevator stick gives me Roll …
What did I make wrong ?!? :confused: :confused:

NB: if I swap Aileron/Elevator from my TX, I got proper behavior with my Frame … but not under Mission planner.

For what it’s worth, I’ve found the indicators in APM aren’t relative to the stick movement direction, e.g the green slider doesn’t necessarily more to the right when you push the aileron stick to the right. I’ve made my first flights pulling just off the ground, providing a tiny gentle stick input - and then reverse the channel if necessary. I do not know why that is, but that’s the only way I’ve been able to make sense of it.

-Jeff