Passthrough telemetry over CRSF (crossfire)

Upgrading the firmware improoved the refreshed rate issue on Matek H743, many thanks for building the PR branch !

And now I reach 146Hz !

1 Like

is kakuteF7, officer firmware has same issue. I will try you branch tomorrow.

great! I tuned the rates better in the latest one :slight_smile: glad it solved your issue :slight_smile:

This is the latest version, same as the PR arduplane_matekf405wing.zip (644.5 KB)

yaapuAlex Apostoli

sir your previous msg regarding this issue:

if you get the status messages it means custom crossfire telemetry is working. Are you using a tracer perhaps? which fw version are you using for your TBS TX/RX combo, and finally which controller so I can compile a test FW for you (plane/copter/heli/…)?

Taranis x9d+ 2019 model.
want to use Arduplane on the Matekf405wing, currently flashed it with your custom 4.0.9 arduplane but inside the Taranis it says 4.1.0 and not 4.0.9, im sorry if its not related im just trying to diagnose the issue

I see, my version is 0.9 not 4.0.9 and is based on ardupilot 4.1.0-dev, that explains it, please try the build I posted for you

The yaapu widget 1.9.3 beta contains lots of MAPS data… i guess purging those file should be great !

yeah, you can delete those, only about 10MB but are there as an example folder structure

i will reflash it, my bad i didnt type properly, inside the Taranis its already saying 4.1.0-dev, but i will reflash it just to check

Sorry I talked too fast !
It its much better but now I have a cyclic behaviour :

• 4 sec of high refhresh rate
  • 4 sec of no refresh rate / freeze

I have updated yaapu script to 1.9.3-beta

Here is my Arduplane Params : MatekH743_CRSF_yaapu.txt (29.8 KB)

The cyclic behaviour is confirmed … the 4 sec period may vary from 1 to 5 sec… but the average is at 4 sec for each status : Refresh , freeze ,Refresh, Freeze and so on…

Just tested here on a matek h743 with matek can GPS, working smooth… no idea what’s going on on your setup, unfortunately I only have access to a Micro V2 TX and nano RX both flashed with 4.08

Beta 4.0.8 TBS or Ardupilot? :smiley:

So we have almost the same HW FC setup, and exactly the same TBS components & FW . What is your H743 model from matek ?

Did you get GPS lock in your last test ? I didn’t try outside yet on my side.

Could you make a test unluging your GPS/compas/airspeed ? this way the issue is 100% reproduicible for me . It is also 100% reproduicible with GPS/compas/airspeed plugged AND without GPS lock.

even reflashed the fc with the 0.9 you just posted same thing no change, i will try to upload some screen shots from the Taranis if you can see something

beta firmware 4.08 for TBS…

it’s a MatekH743-Wing, tried with and without the matek GNSS M8Q-CAN , I updated the CAN gps to latest AP_Periph 1.2, here is smooth, no issues

got it, what is your radio HW and running SW ?

I tested on an X9D+ 2.3.10 yaapu 1.9.1, radiomaster TX16S 2.3.10 yaapu 1.9.3, Horus X10 2.3.10 yaapu 1.9.3,