Parts list for my build, Is everything good?

I am building this quad and am really looking forward to it. I want to make sure I have everything needed and compatible.

Main Questions: Are the battery plugs right and compatible with the charger and etc?

[b]Am I missing something I need such as a cable?

Male to male cables or female to female because here it shows female to female because of this: imgur.com/WUfbwVn

Is there a mistake?

Should I change something?

Will this be way-point compatible? [/b]

Again, thanks in advanced, it means a lot to me for helping.

$318.00
DJI Innovations Flame Wheel F550 ARF Hexacopter Kit w/Motors, ESC & Propeller
ebay.com/itm/300923072186?ss … XX:IT&am….

$309.98
Mother Board APM 2.6 Set with GPS and Telemetry
store.3drobotics.com/products/apm-2-6-kit-1

$45.00
9x Solderless Programmer Board Rev 2.4
smartieparts.com/shop/index. … t_info&a….

$53.82
Remote plus reciever
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … _Transmi….

$29.40
Battery Charger
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … _SIX_80W….

$5.70
Cables to connect servos
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … set.html

$6.29
Power for Copter
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … 2AWG_Sil….

$55.51 Battery
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … x_5800mA….

$16.64 Propeller Ballancer
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … cy_Prop_….

$6.98
Extra Propellers Regular
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … ps_For_D….

$6.98 Extra Propellers Counter hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … ps_For_D….

Yes the battery, charger and leads will work.

That’s a big battery for your first build. You might be better off with a couple of smaller ones wired in parallel so if you have a charging incident or run one low at least you will still have a battery left to work with.

Get yourself one of these as well hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … ouse_.html it will sound an alarm and you can land in time to save your batteries!

I don’t know the ins and outs of a flame wheel someone with experience will here can they lift a 568g battery??

Yes you will be waypoint capable.

Don’t test anything with props on, its just not worth it.

See this post over on DIYD diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/saf … o-accident

Is the 9rx programmer really 45 $ ?

If this is the same Usbasp used for flashing the KK2 than I just purchased it one for 9 $ with the 6 pins adapter, and I am pretty sure you can even find a cheaper price.

[quote=“GaryMortimer”]Yes the battery, charger and leads will work.

That’s a big battery for your first build. You might be better off with a couple of smaller ones wired in parallel so if you have a charging incident or run one low at least you will still have a battery left to work with.

Get yourself one of these as well hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … ouse_.html it will sound an alarm and you can land in time to save your batteries!

I don’t know the ins and outs of a flame wheel someone with experience will here can they lift a 568g battery??

Yes you will be waypoint capable.

Don’t test anything with props on, its just not worth it.

See this post over on DIYD diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/saf … o-accident[/quote]

Thanks for the response. I have researched about the batteries and it can hold it + gopro. I think ill get parallel and a big battery. Also I’ve added the alarm incase something happens. Thanks for helping me out.

[quote=“frejus”]Is the 9rx programmer really 45 $ ?

If this is the same Usbasp used for flashing the KK2 than I just purchased it one for 9 $ with the 6 pins adapter, and I am pretty sure you can even find a cheaper price.[/quote]

Yeah its 45 total shipping included. Ill see what I can do, I’m afraid ill mess up with the soldering inside the tx

@Ponwer
What do you want to do with your multirotor is the first question to ask yourself.
Than my next question would be why do you want to use hexacopter instead quadcopter as your first multirotor?if its abut payload I am sure you can build quad with same payload capabilities, for GoPro camera for sure and Sony nex as well…for bigger dslr alike cameras you want to have an Octocopter
I would suggest quad copter and later you can always add 4 more motors and make coaxial octa copter(two motors on one arm…
That frame and props and motors might be good a year or two ago but not today
vibrations are big, motors are weak and props is cheap plastic ones…
I know for you as a beginner it looks nice to buy ARF model but that is always a mistake

so this would be my suggestion:
quad frame made out of carbon fiber (light and strong)
tarot-rc.com/index.php?main_ … cts_id=197 or
omgfly.com/index.php?main_pa … cts_id=919
some more efficient motors which can swing bigger props for longer flight time
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor … unner.html or
rctimer.com/product_575.html
ESC with SimonK or BLheli firmwere to be able to set them anyway you want and not to have problems with big props and “pancake” motors
rctimer.com/product_1067.html or
altitudehobbies.com/ipeaka-i … k-firmware or
goodluckbuy.com/sky-30a-four … opter.html
with this setup you will need 17inch props(check if above frames have enough spacing be twin them, carbon fiber or wood
tarot-rc.com/index.php?main_ … ts_id=1052
himodel.com/plane/HiPROP_17x … ating.html (be aware,this is ccw(counterclockwise) you need cw(clockwise) as well,also mount hole is 8mm,you will need adapter)
for controller, there is realy no point to use older FC now when we have new Pixhawk it will cost a little more but is new and much more power
store.3drobotics.com/products/3dr-pixhawk
I have no experience with turnigy transmitter but I think new one is better
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ … dule_.html
do a research on modules u will need for that one
if you compare this setup with yours it will be same price but so much better
I do not know why do you need servos but if its for camera gimbal you want to use brushless gimbal and alexmos control board for that,this one is just good enough for GoPro
rctimer.com/product_872.html or this
rctimer.com/product_1034.html
I know all this maybe sound to complicate but do your research(my links are most common shops people buy parts for multirotors)and save $$ and nerves

and use expensive batteries bcs it will last u 4 times longer than Turnigy nanotech shit,Zippy are a little beter and it wil last longer
for this setup u will need 4s 5000-10000mAh + I would suggest GensAce,one of best u can buy
gensace.de/lipo-battery.html … oltage=148
there is USA shop as well…
for 10 000mAh it is better to buy 2x5000 and have more discharge rate when u connect them in parallel and also if you fck them up somehow it will cost u less
for best flight time your frame and everything on it(motors esc wires gimbal camera)has to be same wight as batteries(1:1) or at least frame:payload:batteries 1:1:1
also do you calculations with this,but I think 20+ minutes of flight is possible
ecalc.ch/xcoptercalc.htm?ecalc&lang=en
if u need any help be free to ask…good luck