Paramter is "lost" after reboot

I have a mRo x2.1 777 running 4.0.3 and a Herelink. Somehow every third boot the PWM_Count parameter is resetted from 3 to 2 and I do not understand why. This did happen at lest 5 times today. Any idea what could be going on there???

I guess there is some connection here?

I have updated the bootloader, resetted all parameters by flashing to plane and back to copter but the problem persits. Its always the parameter BRD_PWM_COUNT which is set from 3 to 2 every boot. What could be going on there? It drives me cracy…

I think it has something to do with conflicting parameters. But I havo no clue which parameter could be the cause for this behaviour.

Another theory is that the sd card is corrupted or that a XT90 Anti Spark plug is causing issues when booting the autopilot. But I have several copters with a similar configuration without these plugs and they show similar issues.

Since the only thing all of them have in common are most of the parameters I go for the conflicting paramter theory.

For us the latest firmware 4.04dev and bootloader did not help. We still have random resets on the orange cube.

1 Like

ArduCopter V4.1.0-Dev on Cube Orange, Cube Standard carrier board with Herelink GCS running Q Ground Control.

I have also been experiencing a single parameter resetting. In my case, it is the FRAME_TYPE which is really bad as it is easy enough to miss (I learned this the hard way). Mine is only occurring intermittently and has been really hard to reproduce. I was wondering if you made any progress on identifying this since May?