Packets rate from Joystick through Mavlink

Good evening to Everyone!
I’m trying to investigate the operation of a Joystick commands over mavlink through mavproxy.
The flight computer (pixracer) is connected to rpi3 (companion computer) via USB cable.
The mavproxy.py is running with the following command mavproxy.py --master=/dev/ttyACM0 --out=udp:192.168.0.2:14550
The GCS (mission planner) and RPI3 are within the same wired local network (ethernet 100).

Through the MissionPlanner log I found that the joystick’s RC_OVERRIDE (mavlink_rc_channels_override_t) command is sent exactly 16 times per second. The rate is not depending an are I’m shaking stick or not; nor on do the flight computer is shaking or it remains untouched on the table.

I would like to understand what parameter affect the rate of Joystick packets to be sent.
P.S. there is the advice to set MAX_WINDOW size to 33 ms SiK Radio — Advanced Configuration — Copter documentation to make the telemetry radio channel more fast in terms of latency; but this (as far I understood) affect only teelmetry SIK radio, but has no effect on telemetry over virtual serial port (through USB))
or it is hardly coded in the missionplanner? But in that case there should to be 20 packets/sec… but I have 16/sec? MissionPlanner/MainV2.cs at 8a0069df0c12b929f97da1617e2ad5b8b4532d88 · ArduPilot/MissionPlanner · GitHub

Also, I don’t understand how to enable (or how to make sure) that the mavlink2 is enabled if the telemetry is sent through the virtual serial port to a companion computer.

Thank you!