Output data from .bin file

Hi I am new to this and would like to know if it is possible to get all parameter in logs file and present them with time axis in the first column, and save them in a excel file??? I want to have a table have first column is time and 153 columns is 153 parameters of the flight.
Thanks!

When looking at a .bin log in mission planner there is the option to Show Params. Then you can save them as a .PARM text file.

1 Like

well, this is not what I was looking for. It’s not show the time and not enough data of the whole flight. I tried to change .bin to .csv but first 153 rows is index and I want to have a table have first column is time and 153 columns is 153 parameters of the flight. By the way, thank you very much!

Actually this is the thing you are looking for. Those binary logs also contains parameters. You need to extract them from the file. Currently there is no tool that works what you want out of the box. But there are tools to manipulate log files like MAVExplorer.py. You can take a look at its source code and change as you desired. It will be a good starting point for you.

It contains everything you want and more.

You can’t extract them like first X many rows or columns. Logs have their own types.
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/logmessages.html

2 Likes