OSD data output serial port of MatekF405-WING-V2

Hello everyone
I’m completely new to ArduPilot. I’m sure this is a very basic question for everyone, but I would appreciate your kind guidance.
Until now, I have been working on FPV on fixed-wing aircraft, but the video transmission was exclusively by analog VTX, and the OSD was layered via a Flight Controller (FC) such as the ““Sparrow 2 OSD””. .
Recently, I acquired "“CADDX Walksnail Avatar HD VRX + HD Kit V2"” to work on digital transmission, and also installed "“MatekF405-WING-V2"” as FC and loaded ArduPilot as firmware.
So far, I have been able to confirm the operation of the video transmission system and FC individually, but I do not know how to connect the OSD to Avatar VTX. So, I would like everyone to guide me on the following, how would you like it?

(1) Is it correct to use F405’s serial channel 1 (TX1/RX1) as the serial port (UART) to output OSD data to HD VTX?
Or do I have to connect to another channel?

(2) Also, is it necessary to activate the connected OSD channel via software?
If so, is it necessary, for example, to change parameters in Mission Planner?
If so, could you please tell me the specific steps for that process?

As some of you may have already noticed, I am an elderly Japanese citizen, so my English skills are very poor. I apologize for asking my question in very poor English, but I appreciate your guidance.