orange cube servo output is not working except ch 1 after crash

Hello everyone, I’m Prateek from India. I’ve been working on a fixed-wing VTOL drone, but after the last crash, my Orange Cube isn’t providing any servo or motor output except for channel 1. I’m seeking assistance in troubleshooting and resolving this issue. If anyone has experience with similar situations or insights into potential solutions, I’d greatly appreciate your input. Thank you!

@Prateek_gupta , sorry to here from your crash.
How heavy was your crash? What was mechanical damaged or blocked?
How did you check that the outputs are not working?
Have you connected the Orange Cube to mission planner and check tee input and aoutput controls?
Did you changed anyting on the Orange cube after the crash settings?

If everything worked fine before the crash and now after the crash it don’t work without changing any setting it will be most probably a HW failure, a missing power connetion for example.

To look in deeper for the experts log.bin files are needed

@Juergen-Fahlbusch the crash was actually bad, maybe due to auto cal enabled. I don’t know
About the orange cube… we checked the output by connecting everything through transmitter (connections are right… that much i know)
yes we checked input and output controls in mission planner.
We reinstalled the firmware multiple times… other that that parameters are still same.

What do you mean exactly with “we checked the output by connecting everything through transmitter”
Does it mean that you swith the cube to pass through mode and than you can control motors and servos by the transmitter?

Why you reinstalled multiple times the firmware, normally the firmeware will not be erased or changed by a crash. If so it mean that the dataflash of the controller would be damaged.

Please send log and parameter files. This is essential for the experts to help

@Juergen-Fahlbusch we connected all the wires with orange cube and some additional electronics and then we checked each channel by controlling through transmitter as we normally do. I don’t know if this is a good practice or not.
I thought that maybe there is a slight bit of chance that there is a firmware issue…
Also I can’t share log or parameter details because i am not alone in this project and the other person is not allowing me

@Prateek_gupta I still don’t understand under which conditions or modes the motors and servos are working and under which conditions or modes they do not work. Maybe this is by my language problem.
If everything is connected to the cube as normal in which mode you can control the motors and servos. And if you do so are the motors spinning and the servos moving correct?
If you are not willing to send the necessary log files how somebody else can really help you. Only you are in front of the problem. All other can only read and interprete what you are writing.

1 Like