One motor is not running

Hello,
After struggling for days, I decided to write here.

I cannot run one of the four motors. The esc and the motor on the 2nd channel on the arducopter do not work.

I am trying to make a quadcopter with an arducopter (mega 2560), 10 channel receiver, 4 x bldc motors, 4 x 30a esc (yellow cheap ones) and 3s 11.1v battery but I have a problem that I cannot solve. one of the motors does not work.

The combinations I tried were the following:

• It works when I try with different esc on the same channel. So it is not a problem with the channel on the arducopter.
  • When I connect the motor to another esc, the motor works. Therefore, it is not a problem with the motor.
  • When I connect the esc on the 2nd channel that does not work directly to the radio receiver without connecting it to the arducopter, the engine and esc work.

I did all the settings and calibrations on the mission planner application as it should be.

At this point I can’t use the esc calibration menu on the mission planner app because when I press the “calibrate esc” button it gives me an error that it should be ac 3.3+. I guess because my hardware is old, (firmware ver 3.2.1) I can’t calibrate the esc through the mission planner app, so I calibrated the motors one by one via radio controller. While doing this, I also programmed the esc’s and reset them to factory settings.

When I connect the ESC and arducopter together it doesn’t work, but the ESC works on its own. What could be the problem? Can you help me?

Moved to Unsupported hardware. It’s very old and hasn’t been supported in 9 yrs. Suggest you replace it with a currently supported Flight Controller. There are many to choose from.